Terms & Conditions
- Event listings from Eventbrite
- Christian Connection Meetups
- Copying material from this website
- Email promotion of events
Back to top ^
Event Listings from Eventbrite
- The Eventbrite listings on this website are compiled using a list of approved event organisers.
- Individual events are not approved, but if you see something that doesn't look right, please contact us.
- Event organisers are responsible for their own listings on Eventbrite and are governed by Eventbrite's Terms & Conditions.
- Event organisers must do their best to ensure that event information is relevant and up-to-date.
- It is not possible to exclude a single Eventbrite event from promotion on this website.
- If you are an event organiser and you wish to remove all your events from this website, let us know by email at email@example.com.
- Event organisers can also prevent their events from being listed on Events for Christians by making them private on Eventbrite's website.
- Bookings via Eventbrite are governed by Eventbrite's Terms & Conditions.
- Events for Christians cannot respond to enquiries related to Evenbrite bookings.
Christian Connection Events
- Events for Christians is owned and run by Widernet Communications Ltd who also run Christian Connection.
- Christian Connection events are governed by the Christian Connection Terms & Conditions.
Single Friendly Church Events
- Single Friendly Church is a separate organisation (a registered Community Interest Company) that partners with Christian Connection.
- Bookings for Single Friendly Church events are governed by the Single Friendly Church Terms & Conditions.
- When you attend an event, you should bring your EventBrite email with you.
- Christian Connection and Single Friendly Church reserve the right not to admit you if you cannot provide evidence of your booking. You can either bring this on your phone, or as a print out.
- Other event organisers are responsible for handling their own ticketing via Eventbrite. Events for Christians cannot respond to any queries related to Eventbrite bookings.
- Refunds are governed by Eventbrite's Terms and Conditions. Details of the refund policy for each event will be available in the individual event listing.
- Events for Christians does not handle any event payments.
Christian Connection Meetups
- Meetups are events that are created and promoted by members of Christian Connection.
- While basic details are promoted on this website, you will need to be a member of Christian Connection to attend meetups.
- Meetups are governed by the Christian Connection Terms & Conditions.
- Events for Christians cannot respond to enquiries related to Meetups.
- If you are the organiser of a meetup and do not wish it to be listed on this website, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out.
- Meetup organisers are responsible for the content of their own event listings.
Meetup organisers should not include details in the event description that would allow non-Christian Connection members to locate the organiser or event. Such details include, but are not limited to:
- Full address of the meetup
- The exact time of the meetup
- Contact details of the organiser
- Events for Christians promotes events that are designed to give single people a chance to meet one another in a safe and relaxed environment.
- We are not a matchmaking service and do not verify the personal details of those participating in the events that we promote.
- It is up to you to verify personal information to your own satisfaction and we recommend that you do so.
- Please approach any contact with participants at one of our events with the same caution you would undertake when meeting other people you do not know.
Copying material from this website
- All promoted Eventbrite events are listed publicly on the Eventbrite website.
- If you wish to promote an event listed on Evenbrite, any links should point to the listing on the Eventbrite website, not Events for Christians.
- Internet addresses for pages or events on Events for Christians are subject to regular change and you should not rely on any location being available at any particular time.
- Any links to Events for Christians that you create on a website or social media are your own responsibility.
- If you wish to promote a Christian Connection Meetup, it must be with the specific consent and knowledge of the event organiser.
- Any promotion must acknowledge the name of the organiser or the event and it must link back to the Christian Connection website.
- Membership of Christian Connection is required to attend or view full details of meetups. You should make this clear whenever linking to any Christian Connection meetup.
- Very occasionally other websites have claimed to be partners, promoters or organisers of the events listed on this site.
- Action may be taken against such claims, unless there is a real partnership agreement.
Email Promotion of Events
- Events for Christians reserves the right to promote any events listed on the website via our email newsletter.
- By joining our approved organisers list, you give your consent to Events for Christians to promote your events via the Events for Christians website and associated email newsletters.
- If you do not wish your events, or a specific event, to be promoted via email, you may opt-out by emailing email@example.com.
- Events for Christians may choose to promote specific meetups via our email newsletter.
- If you are the organiser of a meetup and do not wish to have your event promoted by email, you may opt-out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Events for Christians reserves the right to refuse to advertise events for whatever reason.
- Events for Christians reserves the right to charge promoters for listing an event or to promote it to members via email.
- Events for Christians are not responsible for responding to enquiries about any promoter's event.