To attend this event, you need to be a member of Christian Connection.Attend this event Join Christian Connection
You'll need lots of paper and a fairly dark-coloured felt-tip pen that will show up on your webcam! The game starts at 8:15pm. https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/334379/doodle-dash
- I show the clue to everyone other than the guesser
- Everyone else has to draw that clue as quickly as possible, and when finished say their name and put their hand up (so I can judge who was first!)
- Everyone else gets 30 more seconds to finish their drawing
- The person who finished first holds up their drawing and the guesser tries to fathom what the work of art might represent
- If the answer is correct the artist gets a point
- If the answer wrong the person to the artist's left (I'll write down everyone's names as a circle, as if sat around a table) holds up their drawing for the guesser
- This continues until the correct answer is guessed
- Everyone else then holds up their drawing just for a laugh!
As with all my events, I would please ask that you are courteous by clicking the 'unattend meetup' button if at some point you realise you can't attend. If the member signup becomes more accurate then I can bring you a wider range of games that require a more specific number of players :) The Zoom details never change, but I will try to send them out on the Tuesday before the event so that you receive an email reminder.
Information correct as of July 24, 2021 14:31