To attend this event, you need to be a member of Christian Connection.Attend this event Join Christian Connection
This is the second run of one of the most popular game shows on TV! The format worked well last time, so it will be the same again. Everyone is divided into 2 teams.
Head to head
- One volunteer player from each team will play a head to head to see which team starts
- A question is asked which starts with "We asked 100 people to name something that..."
- The first of these two players to say a correct answer can confer with their team as to whether they want to play first (depending on how difficult they think the question is)
- The answer is written on the Zoom whiteboard along with placeholders for the missing answers
- A team captain is chosen for this round for both teams
- Players on the starting team shout out potential answers to the team captain
- The team captain chooses an answer to give, and continues to confer with their team and guess until they give 3 wrong guesses or give all the correct answers
- If the team guesses all the correct answers they score all the points on the board
- If the team has 3 wrong guesses the opposing team captain needs to give one of the remaining missing answers to steal all the points, but the first team keeps the points if they get it wrong
- The team with the highest number of points at the end wins!
As with all my events, I would please ask that you are courteous by clicking the 'unattend meetup' button if at some point you realise you can't attend. If the member signup becomes more accurate then I can bring you a wider range of games that require a more specific number of players :) The Zoom details never change, but I will try to send them out on the Tuesday before the event so that you receive an email reminder.
Information correct as of July 24, 2021 14:31