Our vision is of a church which welcomes, values and celebrates single people who make up 40% of society. This is fast becoming a matter of urgency for the churches, yet one of the best ways to inspire and encourage single Christians more effectively is through local churches.
This is a free pilot training event for church leaders, all we ask for is people's time, active participation and feedback. It will combine a mixture of research, experience and practical action.
Outcomes will include:
- Current demographics around singleness and church attendance
- Why the church is putting off single people
- Finding out what single people say is helpful to them
- Reviewing your own practices in terms of being ‘single friendly’
- How single people can be better involved and contribute to the life and work of the church
- Identify future actions for change
A networking lunch will be avaiable from 12pm and the session will commence at 1pm.
Our free places are limited, so book by Monday 15th April to secure your place.
We hope that you can join us!
Directions: For your convenience here is a map.
Information correct as of March 22, 2019 06:30